- Approach engagements with an open mind and an unswerving desire to produce the best possible outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Provide clients with the best and most appropriate advice for them that we can conceive, under all the circumstances, regardless of our own interests.
- Work collaboratively with other advisers, to the maximum extent possible.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Disclose any conflicts of interest as soon as they become apparent.
- Behave with honesty, integrity, trustworthiness and reliability in all of our professional and business dealings.
- Provide maximum transparency throughout every engagement.
- Accept responsibility for our performance and accountability for our results.
- Work to increase our professional competencies through reflective and continuous learning and through the generous sharing of ideas, knowledge and experience with other advisers.
We respect and protect the privacy of our visitors, subscribers and users and will not disclose any information that identifies you individually to any third party, unless we have your written permission to do so.
We may ask you for personal information, including your name and email address, when you request services from us (eg: downloads of materials, receipt of newsletter etc). We use this information to help ensure that the right things go to the right people, and to help us work out what you want, so we can continuously improve our services.
If we intend to use your personal information to contact you for any purpose (eg: for future information and/or marketing purposes), we’ll tell you up front so you can decide whether or not you’re happy to provide us with that information. If you change your mind or details at some future stage we’ll correct, update or remove your personal data, on your request.
Policy Regarding Children
We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to share the information and activities offered on our site. No information should be submitted to us, or posted by visitors under 18 years of age, without the consent of their parent or legal guardian.
Links to Other Sites
Please be aware that when you are on our site, or any other, you could be directed to sites that are beyond our control, through devious internet processes that are similarly beyond our control (and understanding). We ask you to be vigilant at all times.
If you have any comments or suggestions that could help us improve our website, please don’t be shy, drop Penny a line at: email@example.com.